DEUS II with FMF Coil, Remote Control & WS6 Headphones.
XP is once again at the forefront of metal detection technology, pushing the limits by giving detectorists exactly what is asked for & indeed required to get the best results either inland, in freshwater, or indeed in saltwater thanks to their FMF® (Fast Multi-Frequency) technology.
XP’s philosophy is not to make their detectors down to a price, instead, they create and engineer a detector up to the specification required & without compromise, attention to detail is paramount.
Once the three or indeed two main components are paired by simply entering a serial number, XP’s patented wireless protocol allows target signals generated by the search coil to be transmitted to either a built-in speaker or to the headphones without any delay. Not to be confused with Bluetooth technology & their ‘low latency’.
Combine the innovative technology with their patented & super lightweight telescopic ‘S’ stem. The handle/stem assembly is patented due to the clever design allowing the stems to slide within each other, the clever part is that it’s all within the ‘S’ shaped handle, unlike other manufacturers who have to try & work around the XP patent with less comfortable & often flimsy/fragile alternatives.
Choose from a selection of coil sizes, then choose remote control or alternative & smaller WS6 which are not only headphones but also mini remote control all in one. Lastly choice of headphones, WS6 or WS6 as a controller (mount electronic ‘puck’ onto wristwatch or stem mount accessory) & either WSA II or larger WSA II-XL headphones to complement your choice.
All components of Deus II are Li-Po rechargeable utilising USB charging for convenience, mains, vehicle, cigar lighter, power pack, or solar panel. XP offers a 5-year warranty on all main components apart from batteries, chargers & leads which are two years. XP is also certified ‘Longtime’ which means they design products to last many years rather than built-in obsolescence, a forward-thinking company with a great reputation.
- FMF® Fast simultaneous Multi-Frequency.
- Ultra-efficient circuitry.
- Totally wireless (not Bluetooth).
- Lightest and most ergonomic detector (from 750g).
- Designed for land, beach & underwater, both fresh & saltwater.
- Wireless headphones, three options.
- Optional, waterproof bone-conduction headphones good for 20 m.
- Waterproof coil and remote control as per waterproof 20 m - visible when submerged.
- Shockproof rubber covered remote control.
- Target ID numbers clearly shown.
- Upgraded audio interface: Choice of audible tones, four amplified audio outputs, multi-band equalizer adjustable on each output: Loudspeaker, wireless and wired headphones, bone conduction headphones.
- A product designed to last: Five-year warranty parts and labour, USB updatable via the internet.
- Audio headphones developed and manufactured by XP in France, designed specifically to meet detecting requirements: no audio latency, automatic On/Off, sophisticated processor allowing the user to configure from the remote control.
- Wireless headphones WS6 with a removable module (Puck) that can become the master in place of the remote control (RC). fits on an optional wristwatch or stem mount.
- WS6 MASTER (+WSA II or WSA II-XL): The WS6 has a graphic screen and virtually all the controls available on RC.
- Remote control that can be unclipped from the handle and positioned in an armband or on the belt for extreme lightness.
- S telescopic ergonomic stem that can be collapsed or extended in an instant as there are no wires.